Ever fancied a game of Twister but can't find a spare person to spin the spinner? You need...TWISTER CALLER!
Start!How it works
Click the start link above and the game board will pop up giving you a 5 second countdown before it starts to spin. After each spin the board will wait 3 seconds before spinning again. Clicking on the board will stop the spinner. Click again to start.
Click on the cogwheel on the bottom right of the screen to return to this page.
Click here to test your browser and computer volume.
Twister Caller uses HTML5 so it needs a recent browser. It has been tested to work with IE9, Firefox 3.5, Firefox 5.0.1, Safari 5.1 and Chrome 12.0, and it currently looks best in IE9.
- You can bookmark the spinner board page in your favourites to save your settings.
- Twister takes up as much of your screen as it can. If you're seeing scroll bars on the side, try hiding your toolbars.
- Safari 5.1 for Windows requires that you install Quicktime before it will support audio.
- Many browsers allow you to press "F11" for a full-screen view.
- Send feedback to email@example.com